Letter95

Internet is free news, entertainment, contact. It’s my escape from reality. Although Internet creates lots of possibilities, from popularising your self to electing a president, I also believe that what the Internet was created for now makes up about 5% of the entire Internet. The rest (95%) is ‘mass-garbage’, it’s an addiction to entertainment.
Without Internet my social contacts would increase because I wouldn’t know everything about everyone. This way I would have something to talk/ discuss about.